Are you an international student wishing to apply for the University of Bologna in Italy for a PhD program? The University of Bologna is happy to announce that it is offering PhD scholarships worth a total of €69,991 in partnership with NRRP, with a net stipend of roughly €1,200 for a 12-month period. Each PhD student also receives funding for research-related costs totaling about €5,000 over the course of three years, as well as an additional €600 per month for six months during the periods spent abroad to take advantage of more than 280 professional training and development opportunities.
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Bologna, Italy
- Name of Insitution: University of Bologna, Italy
- Scholarship worth: €69,991, plus additional costs
- Number of Scholarship: 280
- Study Level: PhD
- Nationality: Local & Foreign Students
University of Bologna PhD Scholarships NRRP 2023
This PhD scholarship program offers the resources—financial and otherwise—needed to conduct top-tier research projects, pursue advanced professional career pathways, and do so not only in academic institutions but also in the public and commercial sectors. It does not impose a duty on the employee to sign an employment contract with the company.
The capacity to handle unforeseen circumstances, work collaboratively, and clearly express the outcomes of their work will all be developed during the course of this program. Businesses, the manufacturing and service industries, as well as the governmental sector, place a high emphasis on these fundamental characteristics.
Those who are interested in applying must fulfill the following prerequisites in order to be eligible for this program:
- Candidates must be either domestic or foreign students.
- an undergraduate (second-cycle degree or single-cycle degree program) who will graduate by October 31, 2022 from the University of Bologna or another Italian or foreign university;
- Candidates must be graduates of the University of Bologna or another Italian or foreign university (second-cycle degree or single-cycle degree program).
- Candidates need to show proof that they can speak and write in English.
The call for applications details the selection process that interested candidates must successfully complete. This often involves an evaluation of the candidate’s credentials and project proposal in addition to an oral evaluation. According to their results, applicants are ranked, and the awards are given out in that order.
Deadline for applications: Not Specified