Outstanding local and international applicants who intend to enroll in the institution for their bachelor’s degree may now apply for the QUT scholarship program.
With an award worth up to $30,000 and provided as a study stipend of up to $5,000 for up to three years ($10,000 per year), the Queensland University of Technology Excellence Scholarship program seeks to support qualified applicants.
- Award Sponsors: Queensland University of Technology, Austrialia
- Name of Institution: Queensland University of Technology, Austrialia
- Scholarship Worth: up to $30,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor Degree
- Nationality: Local & Foreign Students
The Excellence Scholarship Program at Queensland University of Technology
This scholarship program is intended for applicants who are submitting applications for courses in the Creative Industries that are qualified but have extra admission requirements, such as an audition, such as Bachelor of Fine Arts (acting, music, visual art, and dance).
The QUT Excellence Scholarship (Creative Industries) or the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic) may be available to interested individuals enrolled in Creative Industries courses who are not qualified for this scholarship.
The following requirements must be met by candidates in order to be eligible for the scholarship program:
- Candidates must be foreign students.
- Candidates must be citizens of Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates need to be permanent residents.
- In order to apply, a permanent humanitarian visa must be held.
- International students who have completed high school in Australia or abroad using the Australian curriculum (or International Baccalaureate) are eligible to apply.
Those who are interested in this program should make sure they submit a QTAC application and meet the standards for each interview, which are detailed on each course page.
Application Deadline: Not specified