The University of East Anglia is happy to provide scholarship opportunity for intelligent students, who want to study in the UK with a scholarship opportunity. The EDESIA scholarship program will offer financial assistance and is designed to encourage overseas students to do high-quality research.
Doctoral research in the fields of plants, food, and health is available through this program.
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of East Anglia.
- Name of Insitution: University of East Anglia, UK
- Scholarship Worth: Varies
- Number of Scholarships: 5
- Study Level: PhD
- Nationality: International Students
The following prerequisites must be met by candidates in order to be eligible for this application:
- International students must possess, or anticipate obtaining, a degree with at least an Upper Second Class in UK Honors or its equivalent.
- Scholarships given to students enrolled in PhD programs in scientific fields.
- Must meet the university’s English language competitiveness criteria. Waivers may be granted under unique circumstances.
Applicants for the University of East Anglia’s EDESIA Science Scholarships must enroll in the PhD program at the school. Candidates should use the online form to submit their applications.
Application Deadline: Not specified