Montana State institution (MSU), located in Bozeman. Montana, is a well-known public research University. MSU was founded in 1893 and is renowned for its rigorous academic offerings, ongoing research projects, and breathtaking natural surroundings. The institution offers a wide range of graduate and undergraduate programs in a number of subject areas, including business, education, engineering, agriculture, and health sciences.
Students at Montana State University can engage in cutting-edge research and experiential learning through the use of state-of-the-art labs and research centers. The university’s instructors are well-known authorities in their domains who are dedicated to giving their pupils top-notch instruction and guidance. With its emphasis on hands-on learning and collaborative, encouraging atmosphere, MSU prepares its students for successful jobs and lifetime learning.
Montana State University provides a lively campus life with a wide range of extracurricular activities and student groups in addition to academics. In addition to outdoor leisure activities, organizations, sports teams, and community service initiatives are available to students. Bozeman offers the perfect setting for students to explore and take advantage of a well-rounded educational experience because of its breathtaking natural beauty and close proximity to Yellowstone National Park and other recreational destinations.
- Host University: Montana State University
- Host Country: USA
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Worth: $5,000 – $12,000 Per Year
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Subjects Available: All Subjects
- Application Deadline: November 15th, 2024
Outstanding overseas students who want to continue their education at Montana State University (MSU) can apply for overseas Merit-Based Scholarships. These awards are intended to recognize and honor exceptional academic achievement and to give worthy students from all over the world financial support.
Montana State University’s International Merit-Based Scholarships provide a range of financial incentives, usually from $5,000 to $12,000 annually. Annual renewal of these scholarships is possible as long as the recipient satisfies specific requirements.
Students must enroll full-time, maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and continue their studies at the university as non-resident students in order to remain eligible. Scholarship awardees can benefit financially from the award throughout the duration of their academic career at Montana State University by fulfilling these requirements.
Upon submitting their application, international students at MSU are automatically eligible for a scholarship evaluation. Scholarships are awarded based on a student’s grade point average (GPA) from their college or high school courses. Students must be accepted to MSU full time and have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale in order to be eligible for scholarships. This guarantees that Montana State University will give consideration to qualified overseas students with a stellar academic record for scholarship opportunities.
Follow these four easy steps to apply for admission to Montana State University
- Online application: Apply online at http://www.msuadmissions.com/international, the official MSU admissions website.
- Application Fee: $30 for paper applications and $38 for online applications is the application fee. Payment could be made online at https://www.montana.edu/admissions/apppay.html. Please be aware that before your application can be processed, the application cost must be paid. There is no refund for this amount.
- Proof of English Proficiency: Go to the MSU website’s Options for Meeting the English Proficiency Admissions Requirements webpage for additional details and options.
- Transcripts must be submitted: If you are applying as a freshman, send us a copy of your high school diploma. Transcripts for all post-secondary education completed should be given to transfer students.
Once you complete these procedures and submit the required paperwork, then you can apply for admission to Montana State University.
For additional information, visit the university official website: https://www.montana.edu/international/admissions/appinstructions.html