Havard is the oldest institution in United States, and one of the most renowned university in the world. Harvard offers highly regarded academic degrees and diplomas. To support its students in advancing their careers and intellectual pursuits, the institution offers ground-breaking research opportunities, world-class instructors, and a dedication to a diverse environment.
The Boustany Foundation, which was established in 2006, is one of the top organizations in the world for giving exceptional students from all over the world who are very ambitious and determined to continue their studies overseas possibilities, including the MBA scholarship program at Harvard University.
Students who have excelled academically and wish to continue their studies at Harvard MBA for the fall semester are eligible for this program. The Boustany requires successful students to complete a two-month unpaid internship.
Host Institution: Harvard University, USA
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2024
Degrees Level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded Scholarship
Number of Scholarship: Only one candidate will receive this scholarship
The Scholarship Value
The Harvard MBA Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that is made available to interested candidates for a two-year study period at Harvard Business School once every two years.
The Awardee will receive
- US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) in tuition payments for chosen students.
- For recipients who are connected to the internship, housing and travel costs are covered.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the Pearson Test of English (PTE), or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores must be presented as evidence of the applicant’s English language competency.
- This prize is available to students from all over the world with outstanding academic or educational records.
- Students must have applied to the Harvard MBA school and obtained an acceptance letter (offer of admission letter).
How to apply
Interested students must email email@example.com a copy of their curriculum vitae with a picture, their GMAT test results, and the acceptance letter they got from the university.
Candidates may be asked to an interview with the Foundation if they are shortlisted.