News

After her 1-year-old baby swallowed a key, a Nigerian mother is grateful to God for surviving him.

Chiamaka Silas, a Nigerian mother, expresses her thankfulness to God for preserving her one-year-old son after he swallowed a key.

The grateful mother turned to Facebook to share photographs of the key, which she was able to take from his mouth after it became trapped in his throat.Mom son was knocked out for five minutes and suffered damage to his mouth, but he is now alive and well, according to her.

She wrote,

“Help me thank this almighty God😭😭..I finished feeding my 1year old boy and entered the kitchen to drop his plates, only for Me to return and found him breathing helplessly😥, I taut they food have stunk on him, not knowing this key was hanging in his throat, and I was busy giving him water to digest the food he ate🙆🙆, I notice blood gushing out from his mouth and breathing like Som1 who wants to die now, with fear in me, I place my Hand inside his throat and felt a little bit strong item, I hold it and dragged it out, this key was what came out😭😭😭😭😭, even after bringing it out, it took him about 5minutes to regain consciousness🤔🤔, I injured him upper and lower mouth while pulling out the key but brethens it was worth it..💪💪💪

**** What could I have done if he swallowed this key completely???**** will surgery save a 1year old boy from this ???He nearly died on my arms while bringing this out, but my God Neva sleeps or slumber, he shamed my enemies…Bikonu help me thank this faithful God😭😭😭😭he is indeed a miraculous father….”

see screenshot below 👇

What can you say about this? Kindly drop your comments below 👇🏿

for more Latest and daily updates visits us here @9jadailyupdates.com

Trending

To Top