Obtain a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Singapore. Applications for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2024 are now being accepted. Applicants from all nations are eligible to apply for the Scholarship. You can apply to the top universities in Singapore for their Ph.D. and Master’s Degree Programmes. If you don’t have GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I & II, or GATE scores, you can still apply for SINGA.
The Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU) all provide the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship. You may also apply if your undergraduate studies have just been finished. More information is provided below.
Details About Singapore Government Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Who can Apply: Applicants from any country
- Deadline: 1st December 2023
SINGA Scholarship 2024 is a great place to start your journey. Did you know?
- In total, SINGA has given out over 950 scholarships.
- More than 170 different countries are eligible for the scholarship.
- The program is open for admission in 2024.
No of Scholarships
- Each year, 240 scholarships are awarded.
The following awards are given to recipients of the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA).
- The full cost of tuition is covered.
- The monthly stipend is S$2200, and after passing the qualifying examination, it can be increased to S$2,700.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Four universities in Singapore offer the SINGA Scholarship, and the areas are predefined.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
Areas of Research
Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Colleges and Schools
- NUS Graduate School
- SMU School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS)
- SUTD Pillars/Clusters and Research Centres
What must you do to qualify for the SINGA Scholarship 2024?
- To qualify for the SINGA Programme, you must be an international student.
- Possessing strong written and verbal English skills
- Make excellent academic referee reports
- Refer to: Recommendation Letter for a Scholarship
- For SINGA applicants, there is no upper age limit.
- The application will only be approved with a current passport. Therefore, create a passport because you must upload a copy of it.
- You are not required to submit IELTS, TOEFL, FRE, GMAT, PTE, or any other language tests for SINGA. Without them, you can still apply. In an online interview, your skills will be assessed.
What if you are Not Graduated?
You may still submit a SINGA application. However, please attach your Bachelor’s or Master’s provisional degree certificate, transcripts (up to the most recent semester), and a letter of certification from your university confirming that you are still studying and stating the anticipated date of completion in the online application portal.
All required documents must be uploaded online.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Not Compulsory: IELTS/TOEFL
- There is no application fee for SINGA.
Each year, there are two intakes. The deadline to submit an application for the 2024 intake is December 1, 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
It is required to submit the entire application online. Below is a link to the SINGA Scholarship Portal’s official website.