The President’s Scholarship for World Leaders, 2024, is available to University of Winnipeg undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the applicable field of study. Your application must be submitted before June 1, 2024. The University of Winnipeg is offering this scholarship, which has a partial funding value of USD 5,000. The recipients of this award may be any overseas students.
International students who are enrolling in any undergraduate program at the University for the first time and are entering one of its divisions will be eligible for these scholarships.
- Table of Content
- About University of Winnipeg
- University of Winnipeg Bachelors
- Aim and Benefits of University of Winnipeg Bachelors
- Requirements for University of Winnipeg Bachelors Qualification
- Documents Required for Application
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About University of Winnipeg
A public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, the University of Winnipeg (UWinnipeg) offers graduate programs in addition to undergraduate faculties in the arts, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology, and applied health. Manitoba College and Wesley College, which united to form United College in 1938, served as UWinnipeg’s founding colleges. When United College was granted a charter, the University of Winnipeg was created. The provincial University of Toronto Act of 1906, which established a bicameral structure of university governance, served as a model for the administration.
University of Winnipeg Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- OrganisationUniversity of Winnipeg
- Country to study Canada
- School to study University of Winnipeg
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline June 1, 2024
Aim and Benefits of University of Winnipeg Bachelors
The President’s Scholarship for World Leaders at the University of Winnipeg will award USD 5,000 to the chosen candidate in 2024.
Requirements for University of Winnipeg Bachelors Qualification
- Candidates must have an admissions average of 80%.
- Candidates must be international applicants.
- The candidate must have leadership qualities.
- The applicant must be a first-year student.
Documents Required for Application
- A personal statement.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Two references to elaborate applicants extra-curricular/volunteer activities.
June 1, 2024
How to Apply
- A completed application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Please send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to email@example.com