Do you want to continue your education in Newcastle as an African student? African students who are bright and intellectual will have the chance to study at the University of Newcastle during the 2023–2024 academic year thanks to the African Excellence Scholarship Programme.
This academic program is designed to motivate merit-based students with strong academic records to keep improving.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Newcastle, Australia
Name of Institution(s): University of Newcastle, Australia
Scholarship Worth: AU$10,000 for each year of study
Number of Scholarship: 100
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
University of Newcastle Africa Excellence Scholarship 2023
Based on academic quality, the African Excellence Scholarship 2023 degree program is chosen in accordance with the University’s processes for evaluating ATAR and GPA. For this scholarship program, there will be 100 spots available in 2023.
Internal transfer students who are enrolled at a school in Australia or online and who have not previously received the scholarship are likewise ineligible.
Candidates enrolled in quota-restricted programs are ineligible for this scholarship.
Candidates who are interested in receiving this scholarship grant must adhere to the following requirements.
- Must be in possession of a passport from one of the 54 African nations.
- Must be beginning enrollment in an appropriate undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university (programs offered at offshore campuses including ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, and Higher Degrees by Research, are not eligible).
- Must be a full-fee-paying international student.
- As stated in your letter of offer, you must be beginning a program that qualifies at an Australian campus or an online campus.
- Must not be the recipient of a different institution scholarship unless a special exception has been approved in advance by the institution.
- Must fulfill all financial responsibilities of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and associated costs for acquiring a student visa, and in the case that the scholarship’s eligibility is not maintained.
The value of their scholarship will be disclosed to eligible applicants along with their Letter of Offer, and they should carefully consider all of the terms and conditions before accepting or declining.
Application Deadline: Not Specified