Getting a degree is almost always a wise investment. Therefore, Yorkville University in Canada is happy to offer Fully Funded Scholarships Awards for students who aspire to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in order to support students in their pursuit of a degree. For the academic year 2023, applications for this scholarship are now being accepted.
About the Fully Funded Scholarship Awards at Yorkville University Canada 2023/2024
The USMCA Bursary is a program established to uphold the trilateral agreement and strengthen ties between the three countries. The domestic tuition fee for the program in question must be paid in order for students from Mexico and the United States to be eligible for this scholarship to enroll in a graduate or undergraduate program at Yorkville.
Description of Yorkville University Canada
Yorkville University is ranked 87th in Canada and in the top 52% of universities worldwide. is a private, for-profit university with a mission to create a national university that offers practitioner-oriented degree programs that lead to rewarding professional careers that advance society.
Eligible Criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarship Awards at Yorkville University Canada 2023/2024
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the United States or Mexico are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Students may apply to any of Yorkville University’s undergraduate or graduate programs
Supporting Documents: The following supporting documents are required for each candidate:
- Official undergraduate transcripts, as well as certification that you received your bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- The most recent curriculum vitae and a statement of interest and
- Two letters of recommendation from academic and professional sources
- A certified copy of your college transcript
Language Requirements: The intending students must obtain the following minimum scores on English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 92
- Can Test–5 and above
The applicants who are chosen for this application will be charged by Yorkville University the domestic tuition rate for the chosen programme rather than the international tuition rate.
How to apply
The applicants must submit their applications using the university’s official application portal. Also, no separate application is needed for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2023
If you find this article useful please share it with family and friends through the various social media platforms